Compare Heathrow Airport Parking

Book now from only £16.24 per day

Good to Go Park & Ride T2/T3

If you're looking for a simple and hassle-free start to your holiday then the Good to Go Park & Ride T2/T3 at Heathrow could be just the car park you've been looking for.

• Good To Go Park and Ride T2 and T3 is rated, on average, 8.8 out of 10 by 153 Airparks customers.

You can find the full reviews on our Good To Go Park & Ride T2 & T3 reviews page.

Car ParkRatingTransfer TimeKeep Keys8 Day Price
Good To Go Park And Ride T2 & T3 At Heathrow 8/1015 mins
Yes
Please search for availability

You can check current availability and pricing by entering your required dates at the top of the page. When you're ready to arrange your parking at the Good to Go Park & Ride T2/T3 car park you can do so using our easy online booking. You can see our full range of Heathrow Airport parking here.

What should I do when I arrive?

As you drive up to the entry barrier at the car park it will automatically read your number plate and issue you a ticket, once you've taken this the barrier will raise and let you into the car park. Find yourself a parking space and make a note of your zone and row, then grab your luggage and you're ready to head to the airport.

How do I get to Heathrow Airport?

There's a free transfer bus that runs every 10-12 minutes and take 15 minutes to get to the terminals. Between 22:30PM and 05:00AM the bus only runs when needed so you can use the yellow intercom phone at the bus stop an it will come and collect you.

Top Tip: If you have any mobility issues, please call us once you've booked and we'll arrange suitable transport to the terminal.

What about when it's time to leave?

Once you've returned from your trip you'll need to catch the bus back to the car park:

• From Terminal 2 follow the signs for the Long Stay car park and head to bus stop 6 on the ground floor.
  • From Terminal 3 the transfer bus back to the car park will be leaving from bus stop 16.

When you get back to the car park just find your car where you left it, drive to the exit barrier and insert your ticket; off you go!

Top Tip: If your ticket says "cashier" on it then take it to the customer services office by the exit and they'll validate it for you.

How safe is my car?

You car will be in safe hands at the Good to Go Park & Ride facility. Below you'll find the security features at the car park:

24-hour patrols 24-hour CCTV Perimeter fencing

Additional Information

The largest vehicle this car park can accommodate is are transit-type vans or 16-seater minibuses - if the vehicle takes up more than one space then car park may charge for two spaces.

The transfer buses have low floors to accommodate wheelchair users.

All information is correct at the time of writing. All prices are guide prices based on 8 days parking.

Directions to Good to Go Park & Ride T2/T3 at Heathrow

Directions are supplied with your booking confirmation.

Directions from postcode:

Good to Go Park and Ride T2 & T3 at Heathrow Address

Good to Go Park and Ride T2 & T3 at Heathrow
Eastern Perimeter Road
Heathrow airport
Hounslow
TW6 2SB
enquiries@airparks.co.uk